Culinary Chemistry Update

Author: L. A. Briggs // Category:
Posted May 4, 2011 at 2:32pm

It has been really great making blog posts during this semester. I have thoroughly enjoyed it! However, this semester is coming to a close and so is our blog project. I would like to be able to say that I will continue to post new things, but that may not be the case. I hope that I do get the chance to write some more because I love food, but if I don’t then I guess this is goodbye. Thanks for reading! But just remember to keep up the cooking and chemistry!

Sincerely,
   ~~ Laura

1 Response to "Culinary Chemistry Update"

Isabel Fulton Says :
9/21/13, 12:46 PM

You did a wonderful job on your blog. I truly hope that you are able to pop in from time to time. Greetings from The Yucatan Peninsula!!!

Post a Comment